Forum Dive Trek Group

Forum Ogólne - Need to contact yellow diving

Lasse - 06-10-2009, 17:31
Temat postu: Need to contact yellow diving
Hello !

I'm writing here because i need to get in touch with yellow diving. Our company has been in touch with them this summer and have been testing some of their equipment for distribution in our country.

In the last month we cant get in touch with them. We have sent many e-mails, nobody answers on the telephone. they are never on skype....

Is there anybody that know whats going on in the company? Are they still in business? Or have they fled the country?

if anybody knows please let us know

Lasse

www.aquaphoto.no

Ps sorry for writing in English, but i dont know any polish
Lasse - 07-10-2009, 22:43
Temat postu: Re: Need to contact yellow diving
Lasse napisał/a:
Hello !

I'm writing here because i need to get in touch with yellow diving. Our company has been in touch with them this summer and have been testing some of their equipment for distribution in our country.

In the last month we cant get in touch with them. We have sent many e-mails, nobody answers on the telephone. they are never on skype....

Is there anybody that know whats going on in the company? Are they still in business? Or have they fled the country?

if anybody knows please let us know

Lasse

www.aquaphoto.no

Ps sorry for writing in English, but i dont know any polish

Thank you guys! I got in touch with them. they are in full business, but have been down in a periode due to sickness

2.0 Powered by phpBB modified v1.9 by Przemo © 2003 phpBB Group and little modified v 0.1 by Mariusz