Forum Dive Trek Group

Zastanów się zanim coś napiszesz - ktoś może to przeczytać...

"  Strona główna "  FAQ "  Szukaj "  Użytkownicy "  Grupy "  Statystyki "  Rejestracja "  Zaloguj "  Album

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Prośba angielskich kolegów o informacje o polskim nurkowaniu
Autor Wiadomość
ziemia Płeć:Kobieta

Stopień nurkowy: nTmx, technical cave
Pomogła: 4 razy
PostWysłany: 24-08-2017, 20:38   Prośba angielskich kolegów o informacje o polskim nurkowaniu Dodaj użytkownika do listy ignorowanych Odpowiedz z cytatem

Calling all old school cave divers your help is needed to teach history and ensure it's not forgotten 🙂 Michael Menduno of Aquacorp and the term technical diving fame needs a little help. Michael is writing a book on the history of technical diving and being on the other side of the Atlantic is a little short on UK and European cave diving history from the 80s and 90s. What we need is information on the dives and the people involved plus any photos of ground breaking cave-diving that you guys got involved in. I'm thinking everything from Gough's to Main Rising via the Doux du coly. Please if you can dig out any info and would like to see it maybe included in the book please contact either me or better contact Michael Menduno directly. Please pass this on to anyone I have forgotten and who may be able to help. Cheers guys with Malcolm Foyle Robin Brown Christina Brown Richard Stevenson Russell Carter Russ Brooks David Ryall Connor Roe Kevin Gannon Clive Westlake Martyn John Farr Keith Savory Carol Tapley Rob Harper Martin Robson

Plus we are looking for information on technical dives by polish divers wreck and cave in the 80s and 90s any of my polish friends able to help ? With Maciek Ogrodnik Aleksandra Ciesielka Greg Chimiak Andrzej Ceo Katarzyna Leszczyńska Michał Poręba[img]https://scontent-frt3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20992541_1467732306655658_5253309921673557347_n.jpg?oh=dd35c608d31300ffa30b5a8ecd57a9e0&oe=5A288CE6[/img]
Przejdź na dół
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

ziemia Płeć:Kobieta

Stopień nurkowy: nTmx, technical cave
Pomogła: 4 razy
PostWysłany: 24-08-2017, 20:40    Dodaj użytkownika do listy ignorowanych Odpowiedz z cytatem

Może ktoś będzie miał ochotę coś im skrobnąc, dac pare fotek, itp.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Odpowiedz do tematu